Exploring Mackinac Island by boat is a great way to get a full-picture view of the island and the elements that make it unique. From the natural geographic beauty to the well-maintained Victorian/turn of the century architecture throughout town, Mackinac Island shines from the water!
- Brown Eyed Girl Charters These private powerboat charters allow families and small groups to coast through the Straits of Mackinac with a certified USCG Master Captain.
- Great Turtle Kayak Tours Looking for a motor-free option to explore the Straits of Mackinac? Great Turtle Kayak Tours allow you to choose from a single kayak, tandem kayak, or even a stand up paddle board to go on a solo adventure or be guided through the breathtaking scenery.
- Ugly Anne Boat Tours Available for a stunning Mackinaw City & Mackinac Bridge History Cruise and a Mackinac Bridge Sunset Cruise that happen daily, or even for private events and weddings, Ugly Ann Boat Tours are the best way to wind down from your day on the island.
- Sip N’ Sail Cruises For 90 minutes, climb aboard the gorgeous Robin E or Isle Royale Queen III for a tour around the island to see the fabulous Victorian/turn of the century homes and the spectacular geographical scenery. Featuring a full-service cash bar and live entertainment, Sip N’ Sail cruises are the perfect solo, date, or group event.
- Shepler’s Ferry Since 1945, Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry has offered the fastest and highest quality trips to island and back!
- EUP Fishing and Charters EUP Fishing and Charters offers the perfect day of fishing in the Straits of Mackinac with the most idyllic view of the island on an Osprey IV fishing boat!